Tuesday, July 1, 2008





Change Stations Now.

367. That's the number of calories the fancy-Curves-Smarty-Aleck-computer tells me I burned today. Let me share with you that my exercising is noisy. I grunt and groan, and pass gas, too. I go early. A wee bit earlier than the official opening time. I go early because I just can't enjoy socializing while grunting, groaning, and whiffing belches southward. I can't philosophize about teaching, children, grandchildren, eggplant casserole, weather, jillions of ants I observed in billions of star formations plastered to our sidewalk yesterday (my neighbor informed me they were feeding.) I can only think about how many more machines before the workout is finis. Who, by the way, wrote that the journey is as important as the destination? Shoot me. 















1 comment:

Lyndsie Miles said...

LOL! Ok, I cannot stop laughing! Ok... can I quote this one on my blog as well?