Friday, August 8, 2008

31. And holding.
Want gross? Read the blog entry I found while looking for the pic of the above desk at the end of my blog. Talk about gross. Makes my millipede, centipede I almost peed story s.t.u.p.i.d. 


If you haven't already guessed, yep, I have 31 students and 31 desks in my room!


 I got my school-is-beginning pedicure and manicure. I just love this guy - Phan - he massages feet, legs, arms, hands til I think they are going to fall off.  I have super thick nails and he was cutting my nails and one nail stuck onto Phan's shirt. Phan is massaging my limbs off I am fixated on my nail embedded into his white Polo shirt. I hope my fingernail doesn't drift into his food or when he hugs his adorable little girl what if MY NAIL sticks into her eye? Oh, worrying me.


I am taking Tylenol P.M. tonight.


If I don't, I will be awake worrying about this nail ALL NIGHT LONG.


Okay. THE PROMISED Stalking blog. From a teacher in Bakersfield, California.

3. I've never seen so many cockroaches and spiders. One crawled out of my pencil sharpener at school the other day. Another one was in my student's desk. My Strong's Concordance has come in handy for killing the ones I find in my room.

1 comment:

Lyndsie Miles said...

I love your mani-pedi stories... they are wonderful!

31 students is a lot! Although, if I was in the area of your school... I would fight to get my little ones into your class.

Oh...that bug is aweful looking!

And I LOVE your story about camping with Paige and Gavin... maybe we should try it when we have slightly older kids.