Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Could Be Me
Before school starts I don't worry about what I wear and things like that - well, like how bad my body odor is on a rather warm, humid day after tending grand daughters that spit up and chuck up and poop sideways out of their Huggies. So I had to run an errand to the school and of course, my principal and co-teacher are there, also. They give me TIGHT hugs. The sweat squeezes out my pores and runs down my arms and spurts in between my breasts. 

So? I know I stink. Real bad. 

Reminds me of a teacher I know that has really bad B.O. When she is ripe she is really ripe. One day I noticed that someone had placed deodorant in her mail box. 

Will tomorrow be my day?

2 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

LOL! We'll get you some body spray... O' De Lulu!

Pg. said...

Ok, that is kinda gross. Now I have to admit that I also smell like lulu's spit up, throw up, poopie, and peepee. Maybe I should shower more than once every three days......J/K