Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Go Towards the Light!

That was  my mantra last evening and today shouted to the pesky fly dive-bombing my food, my hair, and my face. A roll of paper towels traveled with me for two days. I whisked off quilted squares to cover my drink, my food, my utensils, and my face (when I snoozed during Bill O'Reilly - you gotta heart O'Reilly!) Anyways, late this afternoon as the laundry room was drowning in the Western sun, Mr. Pesky Fly flew under the wood blinds  towards the light in said room. I slammed those blinds closed faster than you can say "white on rice!" Then I slammed the laundry room's door. For celebration of peace of mind, I drove to Barnes and Noble for a browsation. When I returned, no Mr. Pesky Fly for the rest of the day and evening. He found the Light and I found how handy paper towels really can be. 

No comments: