Monday, July 28, 2008


Real Life.

I count my blessings, but the truth is is that I struggle. As I browse and read blogs (not a good way to spend time, I conclude), my life and parenting and family seemingly fall so short of everyone else's. I have no way of knowing the real life struggles of others because the blogs I read are celebrating the goodness of life. This entry, then, is real life - my real life has hurts, roads best left untraveled, children who stray, words falling short, words that are short, financial struggles, physical struggles, spiritual yearnings, my real life is real . . . ly hard some of the time. How is your real life? Really.

2 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

I feel like I fall short all the time... especially as I'm starting a business, showing the house and keeping it ready to show all the time, laundry...laundry...laundry and more laundry. I'm also creating business cards, flyers, handouts, presentation, etc for people at Chris' work for a little side money. And trying to keep fulfilling activities going with my little ones.
My hat is off to you for doing this as a single mother. You have done wonderful with my best friend! And all of your children...even when they go astray are good kids!

Pg. said...

Hey, overall I am pretty on track. At least I think I am. Aren't I?