Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Random.
la Cockaroacha in WALL.E   I could be well mistaken but after having lived in the Deep South (waaaay Deep), the Washington, D.C. area, and in the St. Louis area, well, my understanding is that la Cockaroacha(s) live in groups, CAN''T BE ERADICATED,HUGE, ENORMOUS, (MAMA la Cockaroacha MATES ONCE FOR A LIFETIME OF IMPREGNATION), EVER PRO-CREATING groups. So, people, how is it that WALL.E's la cockaroacha friend is single, all alone, sans her other trillions of hundreds of thousands millions family members? Huh?
ANTS in My Pant(s)try are no more. Mr. Exterminator came to blast 10 gallons of I don't-know-what-and-don't-frankly-care to eradicate said ants. I feel some relief that ants are not squishing between my toes or please excuse me here - I don't have to sit on the toileta and watch said scout ants hunt around my tile floors for who knows what they eat off a tile floor. I guess I would like to think of myself as a true nature person: live and let live. But, after all, I pay for my house and ants cannot, repeat, cannot house here, sleep, and frolic in my home for free! No, siree! I am no sucker. (I am a wee bit worried about ants eating my body in my casket. Don't they put the casket in a cement vault before going in the ground? Would a cement vault to fit my casket cost more?) I'm going to eat some chocolate right now. 
CURVES. Okay. No weight lost - actually a 1/2 pound gain BUT, WOW! like my trainer, Kristy, was so impressed that my measurements have shrunk in buttocks (dumb word), thighs, and stomach. To celebrate she rang the dinner bell even. Of course, at 5:30 a.m. no one was in the building. I did not have the heart after Kristy's burst of happiness to mention that when you are a beached whale and begin to exercise (even a wee small bit) that it might stand to reason that said whale would shrink in buttocks, thighs, and stomach. This morning was a difficult work-out so to reward my self for shrinking in buttocks, thighs, and stomach I did eat a handful of M and M's. Just a handful. A large handful. My hand was wide, wide open and my other hand had to make sure to catch the M and M's slipping from wide-open hand so free-loading ants could not breakfast on M and M's slipping to tile floor. I refused to offer them a last meal. Freeloaders!

3 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

Yeah! No more ants!
Was Wall`e good? Would it hold my little ones attention?
Congrats on working out at 5:30 AM! That is really good to do, especially during summer!

730am said...

Lyn-
WALL.E is about, is about, is about gadgets making people immobile, fat, and non-thinking? Pollution? The Green Revolution? Computerized metal products falling in love? Maybe KungFu Panda would be a better choice.

Pg. said...

Your rump is smaller. I can totally tell. (Kinda getting jealous.) How come mine just keeps getting bigger?