Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacuuming on a Rainy Day

An early lesson of living in the damp Pacific Northwest is the carpet standing on end after vacuuming. The justenoughmoisture does this to carpet. My vacuum is out and ready to go. After a visit to school and a dinner date with Michele. The sunflower? My son John's gift to me after my first onery week of school. The kids aren't onery - no not at all. Just the same day rising, the routine of being depended upon to leave footprints in the lives of thirty kids. The sunflowers are delightful. Oh, John vacuumed the whole house, too. 

2 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

How sweet of John! I love sunflowers this time of year as the summer fades to autumn.

Pg. said...

I don't normally like sunflowers but that is pretty. Now you should be done with two weeks of school! Yay