Sunday, April 12, 2009

K Update



On the cusp of cornea transplants. If I can wear contacts successfully until the summer of 2010, I will be excellent candidate for cornea ring treatment. This treatment is now approved by FDA and has had much success in Europe. Contacts will decide for me: I and the doctors do not know if I will tolerate contacts. I will fit a pair, fit another pair, another pair and another pair as my corneas adjust and hopefully take a less cone shape. 
Great Easter fun! Ivy and Eliza beautiful in Easter finery! Hyper in candy digestion.

2 comments:

Whatcott said...

I'm so glad you are up and posting again... was missing you!

lyn. said...

I am glad the contacts are going to work for a while...

That last picture could be you!
Those are some mighty strong genes... LOL